This walk into virtual reality was made for Ministry of Regional Development and European Union Funds, Croatia.
This VR walk is visiting Eu projects such as:
- St Michael's fortfess
- Sinj on Wednesday
- Entrepreneurial incubator of Sisak - Moslavina County - Letter
- Velebit house
- Ethnological Heritage Center Baranja
- Pannonian wood competence center
- The routes of the Frankopans
- Zipline Šibenik
- Studenski smještaj na kampusu sveučilišta u Rijeci - Trsat
An informative-educational virtual reality walk for 10 selected EU projects in the Republic of Croatia enables the promotion of EU co-financed projects. A virtual tour of the destinations presents a contemporary, innovative and interactive visual representation of Croatia's cultural and tourist attractions using the latest VR technologies. In this way, it offers a new and different experience of sightseeing, as well as presenting the attractions with the opportunity to navigate through natural, historical, cultural and gastronomic sights.
Ministry of Regional Development and European Union Funds
State budget of the Republic Croatia